Job OpeningsRef: ML-DE-008
Deep Network is a software company founded by ex-MSFT and based in Germany with clients across Europe including Daimler, Liebherr, and Microsoft. We are looking to hire new developers to join our team and help us build the best distributed system solutions.
- Familiar with cross browser compatibility issues.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS.
- A good understanding of networking stack, especially OSI/Application Layer is a big plus.
- 1+ years of industry experience.
- An academic background in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or a closely related field is preferred.
- Proficient in data structures, algorithms, and at least one of the following programming languages: C#, C++, Java.
- Designed or worked with a microservice based architecture. Hands on experience with any of the following is a plus: Kubernetes, Docker, ist.io, ELK, Prometheus, Jaeger.
- A good understanding of RDBMS and/or NoSQL; preferably hands on experience with T-SQL or U-SQL.
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud Stack is a big plus.
- 2+ years of industry experience.
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud Stack, AWS, or GCP. DevOps experience in one of these environments especially using Azure DevOps or Jenkins.
- Experience with Terraform and/or ARM Templates for setting up and maintaining cloud infrastructure.
- Familiarity with CNCF Projects is a big plus. Experience in any of the following projects is highly desired: Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Kibana, Grafana, FluentD, and Jaeger.
- Proficiency in of the following scripting languages: Powershell, Bash, and Python.
- 3+ years of industry experience.